Candy Crush Saga Level 7657 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7657 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7657 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. Stripes, stripes and more stripes are the way to go with this level. First clear the bubblegum down the right side, this will expose some dispensers which will give you stripes to fire into the left side and clear the bubblegum and collect the keys. The keys unlock stripes down the middle which can be switched to help pop the bubblegum. Be sure to switch them the right way to hit the keys and bubblegum. Once all the keys are collected you will have a double colourbomb combo at the bottom to switch together.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

The Savage Traveler said...

P4👍👍🍀🍀👍🍀

Pati said...

I think my 2nd try may be lucky. Take time ti look

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Sb said...

Please help

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Enough annoing had been in this game

bonita said...

lucky board please. DO NOT want to play rainbow rapids--joined to play candy crush. Paths confuse me--lol i'm old
HELP
Ms cookie thank you so much for the great tips & video--I was so confused.

bonita said...

lucky easy board that practically solves itself.
Techs have been giving me BAD advice---show kindness
Ms cookie trying to follow your tips BUT getting crappy boards.
thanks

bonita said...

darn still waiting for lucky board
ready to quit every level is hard for
lots of help for my old brain
love ms cookie's tips & video--just too old for rainbow rapids levels

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Lola said...

Garbage

Tina said...

Here we go again !!!!!!fix this damn level!!!!!