Candy Crush Saga Level 7665 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7665 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7665 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect just one rainbow to complete the level. To complete this level you will need to clear everything on the board as the rapids move over the whole board to get to the end.
First collect the keys on the board, then you have to wait for the next key to drop from the dispenser. The final key will be unlocked when you collect the one from the dispenser. The keys unlock the blockers on the right so that you can start to clear them. Wrapped candies and stripe/wrap combos are best, but colourbomb combos are also useful. Try to get cascades going to save moves if you can.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



29 comments:

Graham the nomad said...

Just when I thought King was getting the message....after some interesting levels in the previous episode we get back to neanderthal levels.....

Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

It's not a rainbow level... it's just "clear everything off the board"

FU.King hell we are not amused

Veronica said...

I need a lucky board for this one. Hard to get near

mue said...

je m'approche mais impossible de terminer .... pas assez de coup

Collette said...

Posting for a lucky board!

GloryB said...

Every level seems to be needing a Post for Luck. I guess King has not got the message that we don't mind a challenge that is doable but these are boring. I for one don't have boosters. Why is it when I get down to needing less than 5 jelly to clear I get the message that my next free spin is in 2 hours but then the next game I'll need to clear 30 and guess what I could have a free spin and try to get extra moves. And to get extra moves (3 or 5, big deal) is almost impossible, just like these levels. Not any fun. Posting for luck just to get through this weeks levels and hopefully next week will have some FUN levels.

GloryB said...

Still waiting for my lucky board. Or get rid of last column of blockers, then I'd have a chance. This might be the END!!! Hope not.

Tez said...

GloryB you are lucky to get free spin option I now have to pay 7 gold for the chance. No gold no boosters I am always wishing for a lucky board.

Pati said...

Long time in between keys ugh, king 🀴 I need help

Sandra said...

Pfl

Tou52 said...

Posting for a very lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance pleaseπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Merci

Nic

Lynne said...

Posting for luck please

Gio said...

Another sadic level addressed to the players who have never paid and will never pay. The kings criminals want to enlarge much more the platform of idiot players available to pay for getting extra moves or boosters. EVERY level of this ... game (is this a game?) is built with this purpose. No fun at all, of course! When I started playing this it was completely another story. Not a problem for me because in my life I have fortunately more interesting things to do, I just say that CC was a nice relax to stay for half an hour in the evening, now it is a boring thing that I close after some minute. It is also ridiculous how these criminals are classifying the levels: the previous was much more easy and was marked "difficult". CC IS DEAD and it was killed by its own creators! NO PAY, GENTLEMEN!!!

JP said...

What!!!
Terrible terrible level.
Need 100 moves.
Lucky board please!!!

Anna said...

Didn’t look very hard to begin with but I’m having a seriously tough time...

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible again! Not enough moves, king wants you to spend your money! Time to quit!!!!

Carrie722 said...

The first attempt looked promising, but it was a no win. Subsequent attempts were abysmal. IDK. Haven’t played in a long time. Things never change with this game. Plus the rainbow rapids levels are a joke. Give me a break. PFL

Lilly said...

For me, CC has become a stressful and no fun game. These past levels are designed for failure. Its frustrating seeing you have only 1 possible move and its one you don't want to make.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I keep getting very close but have no hammers etc!

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

King causes stress on a level with covid

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

Post for luck again and again

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board. This is so frustrating and challenging. Lucky board please Tiffy or Yeti or King . Thank you

Nay said...

Need luck to pass

Paulapops said...

Pfl