Candy Crush Saga Level 7666 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7666 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7666 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jellies to complete the level. The first job is to clear the spawners in the bottom part of the board. The wrapped candies and the fish from the floats will both help to destroy the spawners. 
Once the spawners are gone you can begin to make stripe combos to clear the jelly in the top part of the board. Stripe/wrap combos are best, but single stripes will also work. The fish from the floats will not clear the jelly from under the cherries, so it is best to try to clear that jelly yourself, the fish will only hit jelly without cherries. You can forget about the cherries as they will drop out of the exit at the end of the conveyor on the right.
The fish are a pain as they will keep detonating the wraps from the dispensers and the wraps will produce more fish and on and on. The cascades will eventually stop, but they can take several minutes.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


27 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck ☘️

Cathy said...

This level is an absolute joke

Alex said...

Ugh...be prepared to wait and wait for the cascades.

The jelly to focus most on with stripes or stripe/wrap combos is the third from the right on the third row down, as it will have a cherry on it (and thus the fish won’t hit it) until the last move. I was able to get it down to one layer that way then hit it with a hammer on the last move.

Graham the nomad said...

King have outdone themselves with this absolutely moronic level.

Jimmy said...

Strongest contender so far for stupidest level of the week. Stop psying to play. This is what you get. Level is designed to wipe out your lives asap

jeanbean said...

There is no way!
Have no idea how to get this!
Impossible!
Please help!
jeanbean

Roger575 said...

Is there a glitch in this level. Constant cascade and inept fish

Twins mom said...

Is it me, or are the SPAWNERS impossible to destroy...UGH!!

Maks said...

Posting for lucky board pls

Tou52 said...

Impossible level!

Posting for a very lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Well this had to be the most INSANE level ever! I was super lucky and got it on second try, but it had to be out of pure luck. When the fish go crazy and last for looong minutes, just be patient. It happened twice and I was so tempted to just stop the game, but waiting it out was worth it.
Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Nic said...

Niveau impossible
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 please
Merci
Nic

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

What kind of crap is this?

Dolce’ said...

This has got to be the Most waste of time I have ever seen! Are they desperate for games? So incredibly boring! Omg.

Ceecee said...

Posting for luck

Broomie said...

I've been on this level 10 minutes and literally only made 3 moves!!! The fish/cascades don't stop!! I left them rolling while i made a cup of coffee..made 1 more move and rolling as I type this...what a stupid level..I've got 20 more moves of this!!

SATS said...

Thank you Alex, I passed it first time after reading your comment 😊

Anna said...

This is so stupid!

Just made my 1st move. It destroyed all the spawners but the damn cascade won’t stop. I’m over 800k points and it’s still going!

Anna said...


1.06 mil and still going..,

Anna said...


Finally stopped...1.25 million in one move.

Anna said...



Passed on 1st try. Ended up w/over 3 mil. Had all jelly gone w/10 moves to go. Spent those 10 moves trying not to get anywhere near the floats... Think I used up 1/2 my 1 hr of boosters on this stupid level.

Ian said...

Impossible, greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters. Time to quit!!!!

EL BEATLE said...

I DID just keep hitting the floats with the wraps. Some went for the jelly, a lot didn't. I was pleased to see the final cherry fall on my last move. It only took about 4 attempts to clear the level. However, you are waiting a long time for the explosions to stop and it is tempting to stop the game when you don't think that you will do it in time.

Bubbles said...

This level is still messed up. It accomplished its mission by making me use boosters to pass and say good riddance.

rosereddragon said...

I haven't got near any cascades yet - once I destroyed all the spawners but then ran out of moves - otherwise no good at all. Posting for luck.