Candy Crush Saga Level 7668 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7668 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7668 is a normal jelly level but the middle section is out of reach for all but double colourbomb combos. Don't worry about trying to make this combo as the two cakes will clear the rainbow twists when you clear them. 
The priority is to clear the two cakes to begin with and they will open up the middle part of the board. Once this is done you will see how many jellies you have left to clear. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



17 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Posting for luck

Buffalo John said...

I thought there would be more comments here.... Posting for luck

Jimmy said...

You would think there would be more comments but some players have 30 moves on this level and pass the level comfortably and keep quiet about that. By the time both cakes are gone I'm left with 5 or 6 moves. Another boring level

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves to clear the middle. It’s too hard to get the stripes you need going in the right direction. This is harder then the previous super hard level.

Twins mom said...

I was lucky enough to have a double colorbomb, still was unable to complete this level!

Twins mom said...

Just an FYI, fish boosters are very helpful!

NeverPaid said...

Excellent tip, Mom - you helped me pass first time.

It's good to know that someone else understands what "All Help" means. Thank you very much.

Sandrexx said...

Yup Twins Mom, that was it!! Thanx

Maks said...

Posting for lucky board pls. I have no fish boosters

Pati said...

Fun level, yes fish booster works wonders as does combos

jdfisher said...

In the spirit of being a help page, I have to agree with with those who said the fish booster helps. Combining the fish with stripes or wraps helps even more, so use one if you have it 👌

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible, greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters even this far behind the new levels! Time to quit

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Angie said...

I get double ball in beginning and can't get to middle stuff.
Please help me smart techs/develop ers

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board