Candy Crush Saga Level 7669 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7669 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7669 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the two cherries to complete the level. To collect the cherries you need to clear the waffles down the side columns so that they can drop down to the bottom of the board.
Stripe/wrap combos will help, but the best combos are colourbomb combos. If you can switch two colourbombs together this will be good. If you can't get two colourbombs together then switch one with a stripe to hit as many waffles as you can. The licorice fences make it harder to clear the waffles as you can only hit one side with each stripe. The fish are really helpful, they will target the bubblegum first, then once it is gone they will target the waffles directly below the cherries. For this reason the more fish you can make the better chance you will have of clearing the level.
I used a coconut wheel in the video below as I played 15 times without passing, but the coconut wheel didn't help much.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



20 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Pati said...

Another fun level that requires I res us to look and set up moves to hit waffles more thank s king

Julie said...

I've really been stuck on this one. When I get down to one waffle the fish will hit everything but that. So frustrating! I don't know how many times I've played this level now. PFL

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Suesue said...

Needing A
☘️LUCKY๐Ÿ€ BOARD PLZ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š☘️ PSSST can your ๐ŸŸ talk to my ๐Ÿ  cause my ๐Ÿก not cooperating๐Ÿ’š

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Jannie said...

Coconut wheel did it for me

Broomie said...

Wheel didn't work for me..lucky board please

Broomie said...

C'mon already!! I get close need like 2 more moves!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible, greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters! Time to quit

Sb said...

Please help

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Annu said...

Posting for luck please!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

SVA said...

How in the world ๐Ÿ˜ญ

SVA said...

I don’t know who at King needs to hear this, but playing the same level 100+ times is not enjoyable. This level is awful.

SVA said...

This is going to be the level that ends my affair with candy crush

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl

Anne said...

I'm stucked.Help! The wheel didn't help me at all. Lucky board, please๐Ÿ˜Š