Candy Crush Saga Level 7723 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7723 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7723 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, crystal candies and cherries to complete the level. 
Work your way down the board collecting the keys as you go, this will open up the board to make it easier to make special candies and combos. Colourbomb combos will be best, especially colourbomb/wrap combos as these will clear the licorice and help collect the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


37 comments:

Katywads said...

Looking for help? Was hoping for comments. Been here all day.

Katywads said...

Finally got a lucky board.

Graham the nomad said...

Feck me....do I have to come on here to slag off King just so I get a lucky board?

Well here I am again

Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

FU.King boring

BG said...

All this level needs is some skill and some patience. Just take your time and enjoy it.

darayashp said...

Atleast Graham's comments bring a smile on my face

Buffalo John said...

Posting for luck... Posting for a lucky board

Mi said...

Need lucky board! Not enough moves

Pat said...

After three days blood, sweat and tears finally past this level. The licorice is very hard.

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level.

Maks said...

Way too less moves. Posting for lucky board pls

Shelley said...

Posting for luck. 🍀

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!

Df said...

Klote level, is niet leuk meer. Kom op CC doe eens lief

Pati said...

Whats the rush to beat a level? Take time and rmb the goal. It always helps p s me to be kind to 🤴

The Savage Traveler said...

Posting for 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Sandra said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Difícil imposible aburrido uff

Tou52 said...

Been on this level all afternoon and still getting nowhere 😫😫


Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Raven73 said...

Fruit refuses to fall

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance please 🍀🍀🍀🍀 please
Merci
Nic

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Gio said...

Ah... the poor kings need money!!! Please, CC players, buy immediately extra moves, because if you do not buy, kings, with only some dozen billions on their bank account could be forced to ask for the social help! Hey, kings! I suggest to reduce the moves of this level max. to 12. With this genial idea you'll get some millions by this evening!

Sharda said...

Help

Chris said...

Pretty sure this board was on a previous level and it sucked as much as this one does. Posting for luck.

Momma Fox said...

I've been stuck here for 2 days. Posting for luck

Rhodesia said...

This was sent to try my patience and it has succeeded in blowing it. 3 days and several times all I have needed is one hammer to finish it off and I do not have one. Think I am done with candycrush.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!

Angie said...

I've gone thru more than 70 lives today!! Please help! Lucky board that clears itself would be nice. I was so close but now it requires me to clear more...not working. Ty kings!

Unknown said...

Help. Pfl pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

I think I will keep it short PFL--nah I need to write BIG PLEAS
Help techie angels & pass me with a sweet miracle Board
thanks again ms cookie for tips & video

Lola said...

Stupid boring hard level. Capped at 20 lives. Get rid of that ffs. Lucky board pls

Linda Maitan said...

I’ve had double specked and still can’t get
Pfl

Anne said...

Please help! Boring level!

Shirley Ragland said...

HELP PLEASE 🙏 😢 THANK YOU!