Candy Crush Saga Level 7724 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7724 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7724 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rainbows to complete the level. You have to break through the licorice and licorice curls to get through to the bottom of the board. You will need some powerful combos to unlock the licorice and blockers, wrapped candies and wrap combos are the best for breaking through and getting the rapids moving.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


20 comments:

Twins mom said...

WOW, No comments here?!?!

Anna said...

CB combos needed here. CB wraps especially good.

cvp said...

This level should be labeled hard or really hard! Boosters to start are a waste because the top is so tight. I have wasted too many days on this tedious level. I can't clear the bottom row, not enough moves. great way toake money on extra gold bars for extra moves. i rather save the money, it's not fun anymore

Maks said...

Only 3 comments? So hard. Posting for lucky board pls

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!,!!!!,,,!

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Unknown said...

PFL
Is anyone still playing?
No skill needed

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Sherry626 said...

SAVIING MY MONEY!! KING DOESNT DESERVE IT ANYMORE!!! I AM REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS GAME. WHAT WAS ONCE A JOY AND ENTERTAING TO PLAY, HAS NOW BECOME A TEDIOUS AND FRUSTRATING GAME. NO PROBLEM.. NOW I PLAY LILLYS GARDEN WHERE YOU GET A BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

EGH said...

Luck please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!

Paula Ribeiro said...

Posting for luck

Angie said...

Posting for a lucky board. Since last might I can't get anywhere and unable to spend any money this week. Please help Kings. You are too clever on this one. Truly.

Angie said...

I keep having 9 left over, can't beat this at all. So perturbing....please assist Kingst!

Angie said...

I have no words for this faulty game

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Shirley Ragland said...

This one is hard for me, please help! 🙏 Thank You!!