Candy Crush Saga Level 7796 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7796 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7796 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for all the rapids to complete the level. The keys down the left side of the board will unlock the colourbombs down the right side of the board, there are also popcorns which will give you colourbombs. All these colourbombs can be switched together to clear the waffles. Switch the colourbomb combos every time you get them so they don't self destruct and be wasted.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad tip by the bloger.
The secret for this level is to switch 2 CB 3 times, twice from the Keys and once from the popcorns.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Eloise said...

Thank you for your tip, Anonymous. That worked for me. Before I read it, I kept ending up with extraneous licorice cords blocking the right hand lane that could not be reached with stripes or hammers.

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please

Rhea said...

A wrap/stripe combo on the very right will clear the last fence, but getting that is like drawing to an inside straight, highly improbable. I got it once.

The Savage Traveler said...

Yeeks! Pesky right side licorice. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Unknown said...

Como se puede eliminar la valla inferior derecha es imposible no se puede. Mierda de nivel.

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Can't get that right side liquorice

Anna said...

This level was just to make me lose my progress boosters. I just know it. That stupid curl...

Anna said...

Got it next try. Comments are correct. Need to make THREE color bomb combos.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters! Time to quit

Olive said...

Was ready to give up, will try the suggestion. Thanks!

Lilly said...

Can't get rid of last curl no matter what I do. P f l

Kaz167 said...

I keep being left with one candy cane on the side and a hammer doesn’t work, so unfair

Unknown said...

Thanks for tha comments sound really helpful .Posting for luck anyway … x

me said...

pfl

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help help please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Toscadee 23 said...

I keep ending up with that stupid black curl on the right & I am pretty sick of it at this stage.... so I am posting for luck and patience because I am just not enjoying this game right now and maybe it's time for me to quit.

bonita said...

man I need HELP from a super miracle lucky board.
I can't destroy the curl on the bottom right--techs show me the way
thanks ms cookie for tips & video

Icooper said...

Helplzlb2

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck