Candy Crush Saga Level 7886 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7886 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7886 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect blockers and cherries to complete the level.
To begin with get the bubblegum popping and this will open up the left side of the board and also collect the key. Once the key is collected you can begin to clear the right side of the board where the cherry is sitting. Use combos to collect the blockers and the cherry will find it's way to the exit at the bottom of the board. 
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

Patty123 said...

Easy concept, hard in practice. Not getting close, even when I clear the key early. Posting for luck - and I'm seriously considering using a hammer on the key right at the start!

Patty123 said...

Hammered the key at the start to open up the blockers! Still took 3 tries to finish.

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices. Also hammered the key at the start and got an extra 5 moves from the wheel, so was able to finally finish.

Christine S said...

Jt
How are you getting to spin the free wheel for extra moves?
I got cut off this free spin a while ago!😢

BLOG 1 said...

Video shows 30 moves which has now been reduced to 24!!
Just a slight difference then!

Maks said...

I never get a wheel at the end anymore. So horrible this whole episode. Posting for lucky board pls

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board! PFL!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely no way to win this unless they give you a lucky board.

Tou52 said...

Posting for a very lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Nic said...

Niveau impossible pas assez de mouvements
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Shelley said...

Posting for luck 🤞🏻

Unknown said...

i think that there are no funlevels anymore.only this terrible levels.

JP said...

Yet again another level with less moves.
Very unfair!!!!
Impossible without a lucky board!!!!
Please!!!!

JP said...

6 less moves than the video
Video had 3 left
So wouldn’t have passed!!!!
Lucky board please!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Cher said...

GIVE us BACK ThE 30 MOVvES

Colleen said...

Would be nice to have the 30 moves everyone else got to finish this level

kate said...

Posting for a very lucky board

Lilly said...

Posting for luck!

Lilly said...

Should have used booster on the first tey...now I can't get close, stick here

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 🐙🐝

Unknown said...

Every level is pfl nowadays. Not the same as people who played a year ago. Sigh. Pfl times 3,000

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Rhonda said...

Not classified as a hard level! Why am I having so much trouble with it. Every single level is causing me trouble. I’m so not enjoying CC anymore! It certainly isn’t good for my mental health! Makes me feel so dumb that I can’t get levels out. I’m stuck on them for days and days. I cannot afford to pay for boosters that’s probably why I’m stuck on every level. I’ll have to find another game to pass my time and at least give me some self esteem

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo???? Outro nível ridículo e totalmente impossível!! Agora este jogo se resume em uma única palavra: DINHEIRO!!!!$$$$ Este jogo está decadente e acabado, merece uma auditoria para constatar as fraudes praticadas, quadrilha de estelionatários!!!!### Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!!####

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Petunia24 said...

Yet another BORING AND IMPOSSIBLE level.
NOT ENJOYABLE
NOT GOING TO BUY BOOSTERS AFTER KING HAS TAKEN ALL THE USEFUL FREEBIES AWAY SO WILL JUST PLAY AND WSIT FOR A TOOK AWAY THE BONUSES.
Kings loss😡😡😡

Tina said...

Messed up king,more moves in the video,stupid level not classified as hard level,then it shouldn’t take days to complete!!!!so some fixing to your BS needs to be done!!!!!!

cookie56 said...

posting for luck.

Janet said...

Okay. Now try that with 7 less moves! Posting for luck. 🍀