Candy Crush Saga Level 7887 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7887 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7887 is a dual task level, you have to collect bombs and clear the jelly to complete the level. Forget about the bombs along the bottom of the board, they will match with each other as you play. The only bomb you will need to clear is the extra yellow one on the right once it gets unlocked. 
First work on collecting the bombs and clearing the jelly in the middle part of the board. Once the keys are collected and the bomb is unlocked leave it until all the bombs on the conveyor are collected. Once the bombs on the conveyor are gone you can switch the two stripes in the top right corner to collect the last yellow bomb. If you use this stripe combo too early you will be left with two red bombs which you can't collect.
You can use a double colourbomb combo to collect the yellow bomb if you get one.
Video from YT

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Sandykp said...

Not to self - read Cookie’s comments all the way to the end so you don’t screw up! 😥 Good luck everyone.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, should have come here first!

Patty123 said...

Thanks for the tip, Cookie! I still haven't won, but I get the idea. DO NOT use fish as they go for the bombs. And do not let the board reshuffle!

Sandrexx said...

Cookie, thanx!! Got it the first try...

Sunset said...

☘️💕

The Savage Traveler said...

Lost it once then I came here. Hope it helps. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Pati said...

Good tips, ill try again

Broomie said...

Yea good tips but how do i stop the board from shuffling!! You're done if it does!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game

RBlomquist said...

This level needs a vaccination. PFLEASE!!

Lilly said...

Good tips, but not enough moves. Pfl

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 🐙🌻🌺

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

Post for luck again and again

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Helen said...

I have a totally different game, no bombs just chocolate!

Harry said...

I have a totally different game no bombs at all just chocolate. I’ve noticed lately that many of the games have changed and are not the same as the video in this blog

Lola said...

Last level sucked. This level sucks. Almost all levels suck. I give me till Monday. My patience is wearing thin at lack of moves. Lucky board player. No skill here. 🍀