Candy Crush Saga Level 7924 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7924 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7924 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect waffles and cherries to complete the level. There are order locks on this level and you will have to collect licorice to unlock them. The licorice is down the sides of the board and needs to be cleared using special candies and combos. There are wrapped candy dispensers that will be useful to help collect the licorice and also clear the waffles. The cherries will drop down the sides to the exits as you collect the waffles.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


45 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck ☘️

Candymom said...

Need a lot of luck with this one!

Pookie8907 said...

Yikes 😬

E.M. said...

Tough level indeed,needed some extra moves but no such luck. Keep plugging away at it.

Buffalo John said...

Not much in terms of strategy... Posting for luck

Beachlover said...

Not having much luck.

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices, but had to sacrifice a UFO just so I wouldn't lose my win streak.

Beachlover said...

Am I the only one still on this level.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cvbcb said...

Not enough moves. Need lucky board. PFL

cvbcb said...

Still stuck here! I used up a lot of prayers for Biden, but just one more.
🙏🏻

mtnbiker79 said...

Posting for luck!

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Unknown said...

Never read Cookie's comments anymore; just come to beg for better boards.

Unknown said...

Still looking for better boards. More figit spinning in the tarpit until then.

Unknown said...

Day two in the stoopid tarpit. Still need better boards.

Gio said...

Not enough moves of course, in the typical king style: donot waste your boosters here, especially CB, they are immediately lost in stupid moves. Again the choice is either pay or getting bored for days waiting for luck. This is the sad end of CC: is here intelligence needed? NO! could be that king are desperate because with their attitude they are loosing a lot of players and money? I have never paid in 7923 levels: how these stupid guys can think that I'll start to pay now? I am convinced that soon king will put a mandatory fee to continue to play... that will be the moment I'll quit.

Suesue said...

NEEDING A 🍀LUCKY🍀 BOARD PLZ💚🍀💚🍀

Suesue said...

2ND TIME I'M HERE PLEASEEE
HELP‼️🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚LUCKY BOARD where are you⁉️☘️

Lizard said...

Help. Been on this level too long!

Lav1022 said...

2nd day on this. Boosters get you close but not enough even with 5 extra turns. Posting for Luck

Ceecee said...

Help! Posting for luck again!!!

RBlomquist said...

Zoinks, where is the mystery van? Get me out of here SCOOB! PFLEASE!

Molly said...

Need more luck. Even with double color bombs multiple times, not enough moves!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Raisedbybees said...

Such bs.

Raisedbybees said...

BS

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Kazza24 said...

Lucky board please 🙏🏼

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board near impossible without or extra moves

leesa3ms said...

Lucky board Please!! No boosters left HELP!!

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 🤗😋😍🐩

Laura said...

What an awful level! I finally passed. I got down to 20 waffles and one cherry with 7 moves left so, figuring that this was about as good as it was gonna get, I launched a UFO. It collected everything but one waffle. Good luck everyone!

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please. Xx

me said...

pfl

Tineke said...

HELP ME Aub! Ik vind deze zo zwaar

Rhonda said...

Very hard level 🤦‍♀️ Think I’m going to be begging for a lucky board Candy Crush. I’m begging PLEASE

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

anabelmabl said...

Pfl

Lola said...

Is it becoming mandatory that we pay to win? Horrible level. Lucky board please. Lucky 🍀

Petunia24 said...

If we all refuse to buy boosters King would have to sort Candy Crush out. I am not going to buy boosters and it’s hasn’t bothered me one bit. By the way this level is BORING!

Nancy said...

Another impossible level. This is no fun. Posting for lucky board.

Nancy said...

Do we have to now ask twice? Lucky board please. PRETTY PLEASE!

Mary Poppins said...

Posting for luck