Candy Crush Saga Level 7925 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7925 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7925 is a normal jelly level, you have to clear the jelly to complete the level. You need to destroy the spawners as they will cover the candies with marmalade which will block your moves and make life harder. Combos are always best to destroy the spawners as they will hit the spawners even though the candy canes. Wrapped candies are always best and colourbomb combos better still.
As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as possible and blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Johnm1114 said...

Seems like a hard level

Anonymous said...

Again fish which I hardly have didn’t make appearance until I was at the end and couldn’t use it. Very unfair since we can’t play for boosters anymore.

Nic said...

Encore un niveau difficile
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

JP said...

Not many comments
But I am finding it really difficult.
One of those levels that get you very irritated!
Need a lucky board please!!!!!

JP said...

Day 2
again asking for a lucky board!!!!!
I don't get much choice for moves.
My CC skills are gone.

Anna said...

Only 6 comments? I’ve tried this level like 15 times! I’m a moron...

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - this is a tricky level - spawners are winning at the moment.

Lilly said...

Stupid level. It will definitely take a lucky board to pass

leesa3ms said...

Lucky board PLEASE! No boosters left HELP!!!

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Laura said...

I hate marmalade even more than crystal layers! 🍀🤞🍀

Laura said...

I didn't clear the spawners but was able to finish with 5 extra moves. There are no jelly under the spawners. Clear the jelly around the spawners asap so you don't have to worry about the marmalade covering jelly that you need to collect. Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

15 moves!!!! Is someone having a laugh?

Unknown said...

PFL

Susan said...

24 moves in the video but i only have 15. No wonder it's tough.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

The Dude said...

Moves reduced from 26 to 15, and jelly increase from 60 to 120 - doubled. And this is an easy level!!!
How in the world is this fair.
I think Greedy King wants us to quit if we're not buying boosters