Candy Crush Saga Level 7999 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7999 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7999 is an orders level, you have to collect waffles, bubblegum and cherries to complete the level. Don't worry too much about the cherries, they will drop out onto the conveyors down each side of the board two at a time once there is a space for them. The cherries will move down the conveyors to the exits and as you collect them more will drop out. Concentrate on collecting the waffles and everything else will follow.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


8 comments:

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Tou52 said...

I have no boosters! They would be so helpful because most of the time, the game finishes with two waffles on each bottom side, and would be so easy if I had two hammers. I really want to reach level 8000 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, let me finish this level right now 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

The Savage Traveler said...

Chomping at the bit to reach 8000. Maybe this evening? May it be so! 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

RBlomquist said...

Indeed two remaining waffles at the end seems to be the preferred torture here. As Uncle Junior always said: I’m waiting here like patience on a rock. PFLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

MiMi said...

Help please!!!