Candy Crush Saga Level 8088 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8088 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8088 is an orders level, you have to clear the four blockers to complete the level. The four blockers are in the bottom left section of the board and need to be unlocked by collecting the keys. The keys drop down into the bottom right section when there is space for them.
First you need to clear the sour skulls from the top left section using stripes and stripe combos. This will unlock the bottom right section where you will find the keys. Collect the keys to unlock the blockers and then you need to look for ways to clear the blockers. There are stripes travelling around the conveyor and if you clear the licorice from between them you should be able to switch them together to clear the blockers. Alternatively you may be able to use combos from above once the licorice is cleared. The licorice will continue to drop so you need to get in quick with any move to clear the blockers.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



28 comments:

Maks said...

So hard. Posting for lucky board pls

Pookie8907 said...

WTH? And again not labeled hard? This game is no fun anymore.

GloryB said...

King I will ask again...What's the sense of giving me 1 hour of free color bombs if I have "no" lives? I would rather have 30 minutes of
Free color bombs AND 30 minutes of FREE LIVES. Then I'd be able to use it. Now it's wasted and makes me more aggravated. Especially on these HARD and impossible levels. Posting for luck.

GloryB said...

Well I'm still here waiting for that magicical lucky board. Plus I have to wait for more lives. Grrrr

Pat said...

I dont understand. I passed while there was still a sour skull on the board and i didnt had any key. The board was completely full. Magic?

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

πŸ’•☘️

JT said...

I used a check mark booster and that helped.

Beppedetje said...

Check Mark booster is the solution!!!

Unknown said...

This is another BS Bofing Wait for a Lucky Board level . It is impossible to hit the skulls if stfipes don't fall from the dispenser. The check mark was usless, only one apeared and stripes still didn't fall. Save your money folks don' give in to these thieves by makjng these crap levels to make you buy boosters or moves in order to pass. Just wzit for your turn,

Momma Fox said...

Posting for luck!
I hate this level boring and no fun. Save me

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Martha A said...

Pat, I passed with everything left on the board. I used a check as someone suggested & made 3 moves & suddenly I passed! Not complaining, just really weird

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - a really aggravating level where you get lucky for part of it, then nothing.

rosereddragon said...

Thanks for the tip, JT - I hardly ever use checkmarks, so actually had a few left - it worked fine.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

1. Concentrate on the skulls.

2 Clear the keys on bottom right.
3. Clear bottom left.
Et voila!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for crap again

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

PFL

Alicia said...

I have been stuck in this pesky level and just played used the 35 extra moves and still lost!😱🀯😡 What gives!? Give me a break. Now we are limited to 20 lives a day. I spent mine all on this dastardly level. Despicable. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ