Candy Crush Saga Level 8089 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8089 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8089 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, blockers and jelly to complete the level. To begin with you don't much choice of moves so try to open up the board quickly. If you clear the licorice from one side first the cherries will all drop down from that side and this can make it easier to collect them all later. As soon as the board is opened up a bit look for colourbombs and switch them with a stripe or a wrap to get the licorice unlocked and cleared. 
Combos are the only way to complete this level and you can use the conveyors to get them together.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


24 comments:

Patty123 said...

No comments? I'm having a hard time with this one. Posting for luck!

GloryB said...

I'm having a hard time too Patty123. Second day here.posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cvbcb said...

Crap level. Not enough moves. Need lucky . PFL!!!

cvbcb said...

Posting a 2nd message for luck! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Unknown said...

Day two. Need better boards.

Patty said...

Posting for luck please, struggling.

Unknown said...

Zonder geluksbord kom je er niet.weer zo'n akelig level

JP said...

Not getting anywhere with this level.
Would really like a lucky board please!!!
Please!!!

Lizard said...

Need some help with this one please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Joy said...

It’s easy—just get a board like the video and you’ve got it made!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Zotteoma said...

Again an almost impossible level and not even marked as difficult. Sometimes I end this level with no cherry dropped. Not one. The luck as in the level above is not common. Nearly all levels from this episode are horrible.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Angie said...

Pfl, pls

cw said...

I have completed level, 8089 as per Candy Crush Saga, but the system has not updated my win. I proceeded to level 8090, but still have not received 40 gold bars for level 8089. Please update my win.

C.W.

cw said...

Candy Crush Saga level 8089. As reported in my previous comment
have completed level, 8089 as per Candy Crush Saga, but the system has not updated my win. I proceeded to level 8090, but still have not received 40 gold bars for level 8089. Please update my win.I completed level 8089 once more (this second time) but still the win is not recognized. Please help.

Toscadee 23 said...

Posting for luck.... this is another terrible level, in fact this whole episode is full of really difficult levels that need more moves but more importantly are no fun whatsoever!!!

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

Peet said...

Played this level over and over bad it won t luck to finish it.
Please lucky level..

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.