Candy Crush Saga Level 8172 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8172 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8172 is an orders level, you have to collect bubblegum, stripes and licorice curls to complete the level. The spawners will give you the bubblegum you need, so be careful not to clear them all too early. You can clear most of the spawners early in the game but leave a couple to get the bubblegum. The bubblegum will help to collect the licorice curls when it pops so work on popping it as you play. Don't forget to make the stripes for the orders, a colourbomb/stripe will give you most of the stripes you need. You don't need to clear the spawners, but clearing some will keep the board clear so you can make the combos you need.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


4 comments:

Flippenheck said...

Wow..no comments. I must be only one killing the spawners even though I was trying to avoid them as cookie says😂

Flippenheck said...

That was fun thanks. Don't use spawners to begin as they might help kill spawners too soon

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Angie said...

Pfl..still had 75 bubble gum!