Candy Crush Saga Level 8173 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8172 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8173 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherry and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherry needs to travel down the outer sections to the exit bottom right. You need to clear the sugar coats from the candies around the sides before they can be cleared to allow the cherry to drop. Stripes and stripe/wrap combos are fairly easy to make and you will also get free ones dropping from the dispensers at the bottom of the board once the chocolate is cleared. Use these to clear the sides of sugar coats and set off the fish there. The fish will help to clear the tricky jellies near the top of the board. Colourbomb combos will be useful too as always with jelly level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



13 comments:

The Savage Traveler said...

Just me? Give me some Christmas love! 🍀🤞🎅🍀🤞🎄🍀🎅🎅🍀🤞🎄

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! 🙏

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Joy said...

Finally got it using all three boosters.

Laura said...

Does anyone else hate sugar coats? I haven't gotten the knack of clearing them.

Unknown said...

Help pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

CandyMam said...

Why are so many of these higher levels so boring. I don’t mind difficult levels that require strategy but this is just pure luck.

Stylish said...

No strategy needed not enough moves, too many sugar coats, just waiting for King to pass this level for me!