Candy Crush Saga Level 8463 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8463 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8463 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are under order locks and you need to clear sugar coats to unlock them.
You need to look carefully at the candies under the sugar coats to try to make stripes and wraps and work as close to the bottom of the board as you can to create mini cascades which will clear more of the sugar coats in less moves. The cherries will be unlocked two by two and will drop through onto the main part of the board where they need to be dropped down to the exits.
Look for chances to make combos whenever you can as this will clear more of the sugar coats while not wasting moves.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Mi said...

Is this a joke? 5 moves?!?
Could it be a bug?

Flippenheck said...

Help please

gkulka1974 said...

Only 2 comments??? After numerous attempts, I can’t come close to finishing this level!!! PFL!!!

Jane said...

I get all of them down except two and I have at least five moves left and they are not on the board. Where are they?

Lilly said...

Good question....pfl, pfl, pfl

Paulapops said...

Pfl