Candy Crush Saga Level 8582 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8582 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8582 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. Two of the cherries are at each side of the board and the third is in the middle under the order locks. The main priority must be to clear the waffles to unlock the order locks in the middle. While you are doing this you should be clearing the way for the cherries at each side. Use any combos you can make to clear the waffles and once the order locks are open you will have very few moves left to collect the middle cherry. The bubblegum below the cherry will be very helpful in collecting the cherry.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


40 comments:

Maks said...

No chance. Posting for lucky board pls

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Twins mom said...

Another level that will take days to pass!!!

Christine S said...

Too many levels for lucky boards!

Tou52 said...

Day two and no boosters.
Posting for a super lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Sunset said...

☘️💕

forgetmenot said...

needing a lucky board, this game is too tricky for me

forgetmenot said...

spending too long on this, lucky board today I hope or it's time to look for a new game

Jane said...

Not enough moves to clear this level, help would be appreciated!!

forgetmenot said...

3rd day now, this game gives no cascades, few special candies, minimal chocolate sprinkles. I guess it is passable but I don't know how as it all seems down to luck. Buying boosters is not within my budget so it is almost give up time

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!🙏

Anonymous said...

Coconut wheel did it for me

Connie said...

Posting for luck

Df said...

here we go again not funny need a lucky board please CC

JP said...

Crap.
Can’t get close at all.
Video has 90 blockers
And I have 109!!!
How unfair is that!!
Waste of time!!!

Fed up said...

Very difficult - seems impossible

nicx said...

Encore un niveau impossible avec si peu de mouvements
Je viens encore quémander de l'aide et un tableau très chanceux s'il vous plaît. J en ai marre de rester des heures et même des jours dur le même niveau
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk level.geluk nodig.en nu hebben ze de bonbondoos er ook al uitgehaald.zojrijg je nooit geen boosters meer.djw king.maar niet heus

Pati said...

Reading tips before I play a new notice comments are from a few month's ago. I'm sure ye'all passed yet no tips on tips on how except for Cookie's. Level share tips please

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices.

Rebecca said...

Another stupid level. Waste. Of. Time.

Patty said...

For crying out loud!!! I have bought stuff. I will be longer do this!!! Feel like it's the only way to pass levels anymore. 🖕

Patty said...

Stuck for days!!! Ugh 😡

cvbcb said...

Now the crap level… Need lucky board… Don’t waste your boosters

Lizard said...

Help. Need a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Please.. help.. again

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - hard to complete in the moves available.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Slick Chick said...

As levels get higher we should expect for them to be more difficult but this is unreal. Posting for help.

Unknown said...

Too hard for me plus I have no boosters. Help me if possible!

Nance said...

Thank you Anonymous for suggesting the coconut wheel. Got it on the first try!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Peet said...

Please a lucky board. Seems I have no luck at all anymire. No gold bars also

Fordy said...

Impossible! PFL!!!

Lola said...

Annnd here we go again. Should be easier but you’re not allowed to win without paying. I’ll lose my race again. You can only win when it lets you win. Not enough moves. Lucky board pla

Tina said...

The damn video isn’t even the as the game board!!!!!!

Tina said...

Really people,this game is getting stupider by the level!!!!!!fix so it does what the video has and moves!!!!!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck