Candy Crush Saga Level 8583 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8583 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8583 is a dual task level, you have to clear the way for the rainbow rapids and clear the jelly to complete the level. First grow and use the frog to begin unlocking the order locks and at the same tim clear the waffles if you can. Using the frog will unlock some of the waffles and then you will be able to clear them to unlock the colourbombs down the right side. The colourbombs can be switched with a stripe or a wrap to clear blockers or it can be used to grow the frog. The frog can be placed on top of the thick waffles to unlock more colourbombs.
Treat this as a normal jelly level by making combos as much as possible and the rainbow rapids will be collected as you play.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Having trouble using the frog.

Pati said...

Just ended my winning streak,
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜•

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Angie said...

HELP please. Not getting anywhere. Ty

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Lola said...

This level stinks. Barely opens up. Frustrating as usual
Luckyboard pls. I desperately need to win my race. Been so long :(

Rhonda said...

Terrible level! ๐Ÿ˜จ

Rhonda said...

How is this level considered easy ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ CC please ๐Ÿ™ give me a lucky ๐Ÿ€ board. I’m desperate

Rhonda said...

Still stuck on this level. I can’t get the board to open up at all. CC just wants money! Absolutely disgusting ๐Ÿคข

Rhonda said...

Bye CC had enough of the super hard levels and computer generated blocking moves so they want you to buy lives! Criminal in my opinion! Only way to stay stress free is not playing CC and not as CC suggests to play to swipe the stress away! Rubbish

Tina said...

Bye CC had enough of the super hard levels and computer generated blocking moves so they want you to buy lives! I have had enough!!!!!!!!!!