Candy Crush Saga Level 8736 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8736 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8736 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect blockers and waffles and use the frog three times to complete the level.
Grow the frog quicklt and use it to collect the key. This will unlock the whole board so you can begin to clear the waffles and remaining blockers. The frog can be used to clear the thickest waffles, but you will still need plenty of combos to clear the rest of the orders. Don't forget to use the frog again, you don't want to be left with the frog to use when you have run out of moves.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Be prepared to face the most difficult episode ever. Good luck everyone 🍀

Sandrexx said...

@Jacs, we are still here 'cause it's an addiction haha. Maybe I quit at level 10.000, after 5 years of playing with fun and anger... Btw, got this level in the 3rd attempt, no boosters! @Luis, I think the 1st episode was very easy, so I hope you are right! Playing at these high of levels makes us goddamn masochists, whahaha!!!! Regards Sander

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please