Candy Crush Saga Level 8737 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8737 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8737 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. To begin with moves are limited so you need to open up the right side of the board. Once you have more space to work you should be able to make more special candies and combos to clear the rest of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.




29 comments:

Mi said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Christine S said...

This is day 3 I’m stuck on this level. I came down to 1 left, but no lollipops.I refuse to buy gold bars!
Cc has taken away asking for multiple lives for the same person. Now I only get one life per friend.
I am losing interest in Cc rapidly.
All they want you is to buy gold bars!
I now only buy gold bars when I get the pot of gold which now only appears every 2-3 weeks. One can buy 60 gold bars for $2.99.
They really have taken the fun from this game.
It’s all about luck and buying!

GloryB said...

Posting for luck

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Bertiebassett said...

I'm beginning to think this level is impossible. If I got close I would buy lives or boosters but not getting anywhere close. Might finally have to give up on cc.

JP said...

Terrible level.
I sure can’t get close like the video.
Need a lucky board please!!!!

Unknown said...

Zonde van de tijd voor dit level weer.tijd voor andere spelletjes.bah rotlevel

Awee said...

posting forluck

Sharda said...

Help

Df said...

helppppp

Pati said...

1st try was my best

Pati said...

So close each time@ take time to make each move count

Noplacelikehome said...

Stuck and struggling! Posting for luck please?

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

jemkay said...

Yet another crap level waiting for the inevitable lucky board when they decide you can have one.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Veronica2012 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Dio said...

Lucky board pls

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please …how is this so hard ???? X

Unknown said...

PFL

Helen said...

Not coming close with the moves given, I'm rapidly losing interest in this game, too many virtually impossible levels need lucky board.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

TrickyTricky said...

Need luck pls

Rhonda said...

Hate this level.i need please