Candy Crush Saga Level 8815 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8815 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8815 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles and blockers as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. 
First you must be careful not to clear either of the cakes until after the frog is grown. You need to use the frog to collect the red key, if it is collected by one of the cakes you won't be able to clear the bubblegum very easily as it will need a double colourbomb combo. Once you have collected the key you can then finish clearing the cakes to begin unlocking the order locks. The cakes will uncover a double colourbomb combo, switch this together and this will regrow the frog. Use the frog to stop more bombs dropping by placing it at the top of the bomb column. Keep using the colourbomb combos until the waffles begin to drop, then you will just need to clear waffles to complete the orders. Don't worry about the jelly, it will be cleared by the cakes and colourbombs.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


45 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Glad I came here first, follow the perfect tips, otherwise tough level to beat, good luck!

Tou52 said...

Wow!!! Without Cookie's excellent tips, I would never have been able to figure out this level.
Thank you so much Cookie πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ‘

Patty123 said...

I knew I'd done something wrong when I couldn't use the frog. Thanks, Cookie. I'll try again...

mue said...

oui merci car sans ces conseils je n'aurais rien compris !

Eileen & Skip said...

As always an excellent tip!
Not sure where else to post this but is anyone else having a problem with getting the final boosters on the Fantastic Five team? Mine is shown as being complete by achieving the 7000 point score required (many times also) but the new format in the event overview is showing it is not complete. Hope King isn't trying to steal those UFO's from us!

Jvdjagt said...

Wow, would have taken forever or figure this one out, thanks so much Cookie!

Shanne said...

I came here to ask for help. First time EVER I read some useful tips! Onwards and upwards.

Sunset said...

πŸ’•☘️

The Savage Traveler said...

Unusually helpful! Thanks. Wish I had come here first.πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Excellent tips thanks... Would never have figured it out.. Worked a dream

Pati said...

Having trouble with bombs going off

Pati said...

Having trouble with bombs going off

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Help

skiq said...

Too many of these impossible boring levels. No thinking required.I need a lucky board. Only way. Meh.

nutmeg said...

Wow I hope this works, couldn't figure it out for the life of me! Thanks

jenn2727 said...

Thank you for the tip!! Played twice and was like ummmm what the heck am I doing wrong lol

Hassel said...

Lucky board please πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Can someone please tell me what posting for luck means on all these posts?

Kaz167 said...

Well work it out. They are struggling and need some luck.

CarolG said...

Need some luck please!!!

Melanie said...

Thank you, posting for luck πŸ€

Dio said...

Lucky board pls

sam said...

Thank you Cookie. As stated, no way to figure it out.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bernie Hayes said...

Posting for luck ✨️ πŸ™

Helen said...

So glad I came here first, great advice cookie, passed 1st go

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Sas said...

Excellent advice. First go after reading this. Thanks

mils said...

.... Who designed this stupid lvl I just wanna talk...

bonita said...

asking for a super easy lucky board. Level is tricky & clever
Ms Cookie thank you for great tips I had NO IDEA what to do.

Omacinha Gene said...

Lost lots of lives after which I came here and with the excellent advice I finished it the next move. Thanks Cookie

Unknown said...

Wow! Did exactly as you said and got through on my 1st attempt after reading ! Spent forever trying to complete up until then!
Thanks!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Ggs said...

Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Hah! Hah! I don't even understand the directions!! I'm too old to play this high of a level!! Please Help 😫 πŸ™ THANK YOU!

Petite voyageuse said...

A la 8810 je remporte la sΓ©rie je gagne 25 lingots. Jamais apparus sur mon compte . A la 8815 j’avais besoin de lingots , bernique!
Je souhaite que vous rΓ©pariez votre erreur. Merci!