Candy Crush Saga Level 8839 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8839 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8839 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. To collect the cherries you need to clear the licorice on the left side of the board. First collect the keys and start clearing the blockers on the right side of the board, this will make it easier to clear the licorice using combos from the right.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

rhinogulius said...

My level only has 25 moves. So I’ve been stuck for a while trying to clear licorice. Not only that but my level is glitchy. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue but when I use a combo the candies don’t show any effects. For example, I’ll match a stripe and wrap and the candies will disappear but there’s no swoosh effect up and sideways. It’s super weird. I’m posting for luck. They made this level hard by taking 10 freaking moves away. 😡

PaGirl said...

I can't believe there are only 2 comments. Statistically impossible. (Well, if we got to have it easy like Cookie does with more moves & such it might be doable...) I just don't understand why they decrease everything after she wins..... not fair at all.

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

jlrubas said...

Boring

bonita said...

asking for a super lucky board Please.
Not fair to take away 11 moves because PRO won easily.
Good tips ms cookie & congrats on blowing away the level and getting moves reduced.

bonita said...

Please give me super easy lucky board like ms cookie who only needed 16 moves to pass. I have only24 moves & I AM NOT A PRO like ms. cookie & I need all 35 of the original game.
HELP

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board