Candy Crush Saga Level 8853 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8853 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8853 is an orders level, you have to clear the way for the rainbow rapids and collect the cherries to complete the level. The rapids are fairly easy to collect but you may have trouble collecting the cherries in the moves available.
The first job is to clear the cake and while you are doing this clear the blockers on the lefty side which will hold back the cherries once they are unlocked. You need to get the cherries onto the conveyor as soon as possible and drop them down through the gap in the middle of the board. From there they need to be dropped again onto the bottom conveyor so they can move to the exits. Stripe/wrap combos are one of the best combos as they will clear the blockers out of the way.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


25 comments:

Kathy said...

posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Is it just me or is this level pretty hard? I just never have enough moves to get all those cherries down in time before I run out of moves?

Posting for a very lucky board because after having spent three days trying to finish level 8851, I have no more energy or patience to tackle another impossible level... Maybe it's time for me to seriously consider abandonning CC 😢

old timer said...

Only 3 ppl are struggling? I am stuck big time on this level. 2 wheels left and it's no near completion.

mickjack said...

One stupid level after another, getting very boring with once was a fun game

mue said...

j'ai du mal maintenant à tous les niveaux ..... ils ont vraiment besoin d'argent !

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mi said...

Posting for luck

Christine S said...

I used my last 2 wheels and no luck

forgetmenot said...

oh my goodness! How to get those darned cherries down to the exits, driving me nuts! Only answer is a lucky board please!

The Savage Traveler said...

Not enough moves! 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🤞

The Savage Traveler said...

Day 2 and still no where near. 😡👍🍀🤞😡🍀🤞😡🍀🤞😡🤞😡🤞🍀🍀

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Cush said...

Posting for luck! Never enough moves to clear the cherries!

Pati said...

More moves would be nice

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Lilly said...

Not nearly enough moves. All these levels stink!!!!

kate said...

Posting for luck. Need more moves. Lucky board needed. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalit said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Completely different board. Not enough moves. Posting for luck 🍀🤞
P.S. why is troll "competing" in the weekly contest?

Unknown said...

PFL

Helen said...

No cake on my 8853 lev? Very difficult too few moves

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board 5