Candy Crush Saga Level 8878 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8878 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8878 is a multi task level, you have to collect chocolate and licorice as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. 
Treat this as a normal jelly level and the orders will be collected as you play. There is enough chocolate on the board and plenty of licorice will drop from the top of the board as you play.
To begin with you need to open up the board, but once you have more space to work you should be able to make the combos you need to clear the orders and jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

Luís Bernardo said...

Pay attention because on my version there is not enough chocolate on the board. Good luck everyone 🍀

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

GloryB said...

Thanks Luis Bernardo for the tip on the chocolate. Big help.

Sharda said...

Help

Collinster said...

Cookie is wrong. There isn't enough chocolate on the board.

Not My Real Name said...

Same as others. There is not enough chocolate on the board. Oddly, I didn't get an oops!

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Becky said...

There’s not enough chocolate on the board! I’ll have to get 8 more chocolates each time with plenty of moves but chocolate doesn’t fall so what do I do?

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Stuck. Help. PFL

Evelyn said...

I was shy two chocolates! Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

lucky board please always short of chocolates.
Help me pass thank you

Angie said...

No there are not enough chocolate!! Pls help. Ty

Anônimo said...

As dicas são inúteis e imprestáveis, não tem chocolates suficientes como diz. Tudo aqui é uma fraude!! Agora este jogo e este blog são imprestáveis, tudo aqui se resume em Dinheiro. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

Shirley Ragland said...

There is sometime wrong with my board! I've played 4-times and it just quits, and says "oops! No more moves!" There were plenty of moves left and I had the boosters to win!I can't play anymore if I can't get past this level and the large amount of big boosters I've wasted, whose to replace these? Please help! I also restarted my phone to see if that helps! Are you doing this to me?

Shirley Ragland said...

Still doing it! After writing five times last night and follow all directions, I figured it out and it's on your's to fix! Not enough chocolates falling for me to win the game! I played 8 times, will try not to hit the chocolates, but my games clear them anyway! This happens EVERYTIME! I have lost so many boosters because if this glitch! PLEASE 🙏 🙏 FIX IT!!Hopefully Thank you!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck