Candy Crush Saga Level 8879 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8879 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8879 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and blockers to complete the level.
The blockers are fairly easy to clear, the hard part of this level is getting enough licorice to drop to fulfil the orders. The licorice will only drop every second move and then only if you don't clear any with your move. For this reason you need to keep the licorice dropping through the whole game and try ro clear it only using combos so that you get as much as possible with your moves. Clearing licorice with matches of three should only be done if you have no choice. Since the moves have been reduced I found this was easier to complete using a lucky candy booster although it is possible without boosters.
The ideo below starts with 40 moves but it is completed in 31 moves.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

Johnm1114 said...

Not showing as hard on iPhone. Now only get 26 moves for 183 blockers and 30 licorice. Ridiculous!

Twins mom said...

This isn't classified as "hard" on my phone either, but actually "IMPOSSIBLE " would be better!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Lately the levels are absolutely ridiculous. King still will not get a penny from me.

rxbjs said...

I dont see the issues being the licorice. Its the blockers and the time bombs. I've used all kinds of boosters to start and I can't get even close to hitting all of the blockers. On the other hand, the licorice is no problem and almost always my licorice quota is met incidental to my blocker attack.This level needs 10 more moves as a minimum. Or remove the time bombs as those severely impact your ability to hit blockers and licorice. More often than not my level ends with a bomb going off.

Geertje said...

Impossible level, been on it for hours, not enough moves.Need a lucky board, please.

Shanne said...

POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!
POSTING FOR LUCK! POSTING FOR LUCK!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Sharda said...

Help

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Lilly said...

Posting for luck!

Watch me crush said...

Horrible level! I’m not even close to getting all the blockers in this one. Licorice is not a problem except it hinders getting the blockers. Posting for lucky board, please!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Helen said...

Liquorice is easy to clear but hinders the ability to clear the blockdrs, can't get close not enough moves, help needed please

Helen said...

Thank you, passed very next go.

bonita said...

Please gift me with that miracle lucky board, Please.
Bombs give me panic attacks--help me
thanks ms cookie

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board