Candy Crush Saga Level 8887 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8887 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8887 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level, you have to clear the jelly to complete the level. As with all jelly levels you will need to make combos as much as possible to open up the board and clear the blockers. The fish from the bonbons ay be useful, but you can't rely on them too much so ignore them and they will be released as you work on clearing the rest of the board. You'll need to look very carefully att he board before every moves as it can be hard to see the colours of the candies under the crystals. Once the board opens up it will get easier to make the combos you need to clear the jelly. The video below starts with 40 moves but it is completed in 29 moves.
Video by Johnny Crush.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


38 comments:

Wider Smile said...

Totally difficult, not enough moves, posting for a lucky board please

2sweet said...

Very hard level boosters havent helped either

Candymom said...

Not possible without a lucky board.

mue said...

je n'ai que 30 coups ......

Fred said...

Hello
Have only 27 moves
And this is not fair
Posting for lucky
Thanks CC:)

Fred said...

Sorry’ but this level is impossible

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mi said...

Impossible level! 25 moves!!
Posting for luck

Jane said...

Not enough moves to clear this level!! Help would be appreciated!!!

forgetmenot said...

wow so many less moves, makes this very hard, lucky board needed I think1

forgetmenot said...

still here, still struggling, the lucky board will come along eventually but I'm sure getting tired of waiting 😊

csh56 said...

The very bottom one is not necessary to hit. Don't waste moves trying to get it.

JP said...

Video took 29 moves.
I have 25.
Crazy with 4 less moves than the expert!!!
Very unfair!!!!!!!
Need a super lucky board !!!!
Please!!!!

PaGirl said...

Just when you think you had seen it all..... King, you are ridiculous. This is NOT possible unless you give the board to pass. No skill whatsoever.

Cathy said...

Help please

MA said...

Very difficult with only 25 moves and 102 jellies to clear. Waiting for a lucky board

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Joy said...

This is just silly.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

JT said...

Classified now as just a Hard Level on my devices

cvbcb said...

This is how crappy king has become… I had the opportunity to spin for extra moves or a prize so I hit the spin button and then add plays for 30 seconds and when the ad was finished I got a message saying come back for another spin and…no prize! that stinks!!

MrsStanley said...

Help

Cris said...

Treat the player with more respect, don't underestimate our intelligence, 2 days stuck at this level I went to look at the video, absurdly different the amount of moves and blocks...25 moves to eliminate 102 blocks :(

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

DenaeEladiaCarie said...

Got it after 20 attempts in 20 moves!!!!!!!!

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck

Kazza said...

Lucky board please 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Getting tired of being stuck for days on these impossible levels unless you can afford to spend loads of cash. Time to start looking at other “free” games.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl again. Get me off this ride!

Unknown said...

PFL

Anonymous said...

I only made it because I had extra goldbars en played so many times, got 30 extra moves, I needed 25 of them!!
Now I have an other issue, not the first time. There is this toffee-man with boosters, but its position is ion my next level, I can't get it open! So I can't play right now.
When I touch this level it sais: go to the toffee-man for boosters.😣 Anyone had this?

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Mamijo said...

Another double order ! I have to collect 102 jellies in 24 moves instead of 51 jellies in 40 moves in your video. Really frustrating. Please send a correct board.

bonita said...

grant my request for a Miracle magical easy BOARD PLEASE.
Wish KING would not punish players because experts kill the game & take away moves. I NEED ALL 40 of the original moves--took away 16!!
Ms cookie thanks for tips but stop having Pros play the level.

Angie said...

Not enough moves.
Help pls..I'm getting perturbed now.
Pls and thank you kindly.🫠

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin

Anônimo said...

Este nível é tão ridículo o quanto este jogo se tornou. Reduzem propositalmente os movimentos e aumentam os pedidos com o único objetivo de venderem reforços. Quadrilha de estelionatários!!!!!$$$$$ Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.