Candy Crush Saga Level 8940 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8940 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8940 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop down the left side, through the portals into the right side and down to the exits on the right. You can lett the cherries travel along the conveyor to the left side, but it is much easier to use combos to drop them down and through the portals. Obviously you will have to clear the blockers in the bottom left and then the waffles on the right so that the cherries can drop through. The best combos are stripe/wrap combos for both the left and right sides of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



23 comments:

Disgusted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elektra said...

I finally used a coconut wheel and it was an easy win. May have been a lucky board too. It was my 8th try. Good luck all.

Drood said...

To Disgusted - Electra wasn’t lying. I used the wheel and one lollipop hammer. Boom done. Not nice calling names.

ZZZ said...

Finally totally done with this game. So rigged and now you really get no boosters. Ok, King, I QUIT. Happy now? Everyone is leaving. Keep changing the game.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Sharda said...

Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

nicx said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance, je n'ai plus de booster s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

MrsStanley said...

Help

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

RBlomquist said...

PFLEASE!!

kate said...

Posting for luck, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Mo Mack said...

Bloody impossible, it’s down to 25 moves

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Help please help me with this hard impossible level

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

bonita said...

Please gift me a super lucky board.
thanks ms cookie for tips & video. You played level like a Pro

Angie said...

Help pls. Not enough moves. Example game has 35, I've only 24! Ty