Candy Crush Saga Level 8941 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 8941 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 8941 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, blockers and cherries to complete the level. To begin with sideways stripes and stripe/wrap combos are best to clear the blockers on the left side of the board. This will release the cherries and they need to drop down the left side, through the portals into the right side and down to the exits at the bottom. While you are waiting for the cherries to drop through you should be clearing the way for them to drop through to the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

seems I need a lucky board, this is taking far longer than I expected, always just a couple of moves away from winning!

Sharda said...

Help

The Savage Traveler said...

UGH!!! A little help plz. Day 2. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🌈

Anonymous said...

Not many comments. I can’t get close.

Susan said...

Been here 3 days! Posting for luck please.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Begrijp er niks van zo weinig meldingen, kom nergens in de buurt, heb een geluksbord nodig, HELP ME.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Karin said...

What is it that you have to use every booster en gold you have to finish a game. Lucky board please

Paulapops said...

Haha

Paulapops said...

Impossible

Shirley Ragland said...

Too hard for me! Please Help 🙏 Thank You