Candy Crush Saga Level 9070 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9070 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9070 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect rainbow twists, blockers and rainbow rapids to complete the level. 
You need to clear the skulls to open up the board, but you need to look at the whole board and not waste all your moves trying to clear the skulls while ignoring everything else. You can't destroy the spawner in the middle so the best you can do is to keep the licorice under control using combos. Concentrate on making special candies and combos and these will clear everything that needs to be cleared as long as you make enough of them. 
The video below starts with 40 moves but it is completed in 33 and could have been completed in less with a different move near the end.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Sandykp said...

Posting for luck. The spawner keeps killing the special candies as soon as I make them. If I had 5 hammers to spare I’d kill it first but I don’t. Every level this week has need a lucky board. Good luck everyone.

2sweet said...

This is a hard one

Jan said...

Posting for luck

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

Rocky said...

So tired of all these levels waiting for lucky board. Not enough moves or needing boosters I don’t have!

jeanbean said...

Pretty well given up on ever getting this level!
Very brutal.
Too hard for me.
Need Help!

Kathy said...

Posting for luck

Rocky said...

Thanks candy crush for making my decision easier!

Kim said...

Wat een vreselijk level is 9070. Geen zin meer om op deze manier te spelen.

Twins mom said...

What's with every other level being impossible??
This game has become a big pain!!

Fred said...

Hello
Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard level
Very difficult
Posting for lucky board
Thanks Cc

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Cactusgirl said...

What a bunch of fools we are. King treats us this way , however we are all still here playing this bullshit game.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

cvbcb said...

Another crap level… Getting so tired of all these difficult levels. Posting for Loch

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

lucky board please. I want to play Candy Crush, NOT Rainbow Rapids.
HELP ME pass this awful level.
Thanks for tips but videos by PROS makes KING reduce MOVES.

Karin said...

Lucky board please, not possible without boosters

Lola said...

Every other level sucks. I need to go game hunting. It’s getting too tedious and barely fun. None of my friends play anymore for lives :( Lucky board please. 🍀