Candy Crush Saga Level 9071 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9071 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9071 is an ingredients level, you have to collect one cherry to complete the level. The fish are the secret to passing this level, the more fish you can get from the floats the better chance you will have of completing the level. First clear the blockers so that you can get combos into the bottom part of the board, then look for stripe combos and stripe/wrap combos to hit the cake and the fishing floats. The fish will target the cake and also the blockers and caramel squares. The cherry has to travel down the right column and into the left column, then down to the exit at the bottom.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Sandykp said...

Posting for yet another lucky board. No Cookie the fish don’t target what they should most of the time unfortunately. At least not for me or I’d have won. Wasted a whole bunch of moves. Good luck everyone.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Was fortunate to have CB from video & CB from "win streak" side by side when board opened, got left column & cake for a good start, my fish were less cooperative as well, good luck!

Sandy crusher said...

Coconut wheel really helped me. Good luck!

Fred said...

Hello
Another impossible level
I need to ask again posting for lucky board
So gonna stop definitely
Too hard and frustrating
No fun

mue said...

en attente de chance .....

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Rebecca said...

Had an hour of color bombs - didn't help. Used coconut wheel didn't help. Not enough moves. Another level that is impossible to complete until CC says I can move on.

Unknown said...

Help me again please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please!

Unknown said...

PFL

Angie said...

Lucky board pls. Ty😘

Jen said...

Lucky

anabelmabl said...

Posting for luck. Thank you.