Candy Crush Saga Level 9086 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9086 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9086 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level including the spawner at the bottom of the board. 
Vertical stripes in the middle of the board can be used to hit the spawner once it is unlocked. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many powerful combos as you can and blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


15 comments:

Buddy said...

Posting for luck 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Fred said...

Hello
Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard hard level
Very difficult
Used boosters but no way
So again posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Pookie8907 said...

What the hell? Hard after hard? These levels are getting worse and u honestly didn't think that was possible 🤦‍♀️

Unknown said...

I love candy crushing! I even pay money sometimes! It's cheap entertainment! If it's not fun, quit playing!

Unknown said...

Weer onmogelijk.krijg reclame dat ik boosters kan kopen.dat is wat ze willen.nou ik geef geen cent eraan uit.o ja

Unknown said...

Die rotspawner krijg je niet weg.moet je paar keer achter elkaar raken.zo niet moet je opnieuw beginnen.veel geluk voor nodig.tenzij je 10 hamers hebt of zo.lekker irritant weer

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices. Only difference is that it was reduced by one jelly?

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Carrie722 said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Help. Still stuck. PFL

Evelyn said...

I hit the spawner so many times and nothing happens! Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please give me a super easy board. I bought the pig 30 bars & it said Keep winning to get gold bards!! Big Joke lol
thanks ms cookie for great video & tips--blast away always works

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring boring boring boring

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board