Candy Crush Saga Level 9087 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9087 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9087 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. To begin with you need to break into the bottom left and the far right using any combos you can make. Colourbomb combos will get easier as you begin to open up the board and these are best for clearing the blockers and jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


24 comments:

Kathy said...

Posting for luck.

Tou52 said...

Just not enough moves, and I have no boosters.

Posting for a super lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Buddy said...

Lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Mi said...

Posting for luck

Mawaja said...

Can’t get anywhere with this nightmarishly boring level! Lucky board please!

Shanne said...

HEYLP! HEYLP!
POSTING FOR LUCK!

JP said...

This shouldn’t be that hard looking at the video!
I am having a terrible time!
Not getting colour bombs with stripes like the video.
Have to ask for a lucky board please!!!!

Arrasure said...

Not enough moves,

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.veel geluk voor nodig

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

cc said...

Lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Paula said...

By the time I have freed the cherries I don’t have enough moves left.. don’t seem to get colour bombs like your game been here for two days.

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Fraggy said...

Been on this level several days now, losing the will. ☹️

Kazza said...

Lucky board please 🙏🏼

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Voor mij ook moeilijk! Kom niet echt niet in de buurt, HELP HELP HELP

Patti said...

I’m getting real tired of all these levels that don’t require any skill, just luck. Very little choice of what moves you can make so you’re basically wasting your time. No skill required!!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Lbplz&pfl2

Xewka10 said...

Been ion this level for days…so bored.

bonita said...

Please gift me miracle board with mega colorbombs--
HELP me pass this difficult level
Ms cookie thanks for tips & video always helpful.

Helen said...

All levels now have too few moves, I'll give up before I buy any, all levels are super hard too but not classed as such, I'm losing the will to live!