Candy Crush Saga Level 9100 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9100 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9100 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. You need to clear the two blockers at the top left to release the cherries. The sooner youy do this the better chance you will have of clearing the level. 
While you are clearing the two blockers you need to be using combos to clear the main part of the board. You need to have enough moves left for the cherries to move along the conveyor to the exits. The more combos you can make the better chance you will have to completing the level. The video below starts with more moves but it is completed in 27 moves.
Video from YT

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


12 comments:

Buddy said...

Posting for luck 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🙏

Joolsy said...

Now only 28 moves. Not surprised that I'm struggling to clear the board.

Happy in NY said...

9101 is Horrible. No where near enough moves - I can’t break through the caramel swirls. I am embarrassed to say that I have spent too much money on this game - I think I need to step away for awhile...

mue said...

Evidemment comme on a plus deboosters il faut vraiment un tableau chanceux .....

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Zijn er nog leuke levels???nee alleen wachyen op geluk geluk geluk.ben er zo klasr mee.betalen doe ik toch nooit

Joy said...

Ridiculous video anyone could win with a board like that.

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, please.

Jules said...

Lucky board please!

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Help

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins