Candy Crush Saga Level 9117 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9117 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9117 is an order level, you have to collect caramel and bubblegum to complete the level. First clear the skulls to open up the board, then look for any combos to work your way down the board clearing the caramels. As you move down the board use combos to break the bubblegum at each side.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Buffalo John said...

I've been positing for a lucky board every day.. Posting for luck !!

Elizabeth said...

Really King! 40 moves down to 30 and now 27. You are not being fair!!! If you keep doing this,you will lose a lot of your players.
POSTING FOR A LUCKY BOARD!!!

pinlock said...

Elizabeth....it’s definitely doable with 27 moves as I’ve just tried it again and passed it..when I played it a few days ago it was only 20 moves and that was impossible as I had to use gold bars for extra moves to pass it,,,should have waited as a few levels have just been made easier

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Shirley Ragland said...

Boy, do I need help on this one 🤔 😫 😩! Thank You 🙏