Candy Crush Saga Level 9136 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9136 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9136 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the four cherries to complete the level. The most important thing to begin with is to clear the blockers at the top enough so that the keys can drop. You really need to collect the keys as quickly as possible to unlock the rainbow twists at the bottom of the board. The exits for the cherries are at the bottom of these sections. Once the rainbow twists are unlocked use combos to clear them and drop the cherries through the portals and down to the exits. 
Video by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


25 comments:

Beachlover said...

Can't seem to get the rainbow twist cleared in time. I shouldn't be having this much trouble on this level.

Gail said...

Same problem here. The fish are useless. I combined a fish striped and it actually hit a candy that was already I a stripe.
I am further behind on a m9nday than I have ever been. Maybe in the future I will get a bunch of lucky boards and I will catch up. King is not going to change there unfair strategies so I will play less.....read more. Relax. It is just a game.

Tou52 said...

I totally agree with Gail. Levels are not going to become easier and it's just a game. I just came back from the library with four books I'm ready to read. So a few minutes with CC and if it's another ridiculous level...too bad.
Books, here I come πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️πŸ’•

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor! πŸ™πŸ™

Ana said...

Por favor, ayuda!! πŸ™πŸ™

Shelley said...

Need luck on this one.

Sherry Hawa said...

Can’t get the keys to drop. When they finally drop, very few moves left to clear the twists. It shouldn’t be this hard. Posting for a lucky board!

Joy said...

I don’t understand how fish can do nothing except make things worse.

cvbcb said...

Coconut wheel helped me

Christine said...

MoeilijkπŸ™

Frustrated said...

Lucky board please.

JT said...

In regards to the keys dropping, I kept an eye on the dispensers where the keys drop from and timed it. I was able to finish it on my first try. Good luck everyone!!

Chris said...

So boring. Fish are worthless. Posting for luck

Bippymum said...

There might be half a chance is the keys would dispense properly. The fish actually hinder progress - just when you get something lined up for a good move, the fish detonate something helpful and never touch the twists. Day 2 already.

Laura said...

I worked on only the left side and all of the cherries exited there once the rainbow twists were cleared.πŸ€

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Icooper said...

Pflplz

Angie said...

Lucky board pls. TyπŸ₯°

Ggs said...

24 moves, the fish do not hit the rainbow twists, posting for help.

anabelmabl said...

Posting for luck please. Thank you

Lola said...

Fish are not useful here. Lucky board please. Do t want to be stuck all day here