Candy Crush Saga Level 9138 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9138 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9138 is an orders level, you have to collect caramel, bubblegum and cherries to complete the level. The keys are hidden under sugar coats below the licorice curls and need to be collecting to unlock the board. Try to use a colourbomb combo to collect the keys, but if you can't make one you'll have to use other combos to break through the licorice curls and sugar coats. Once the board is unlocked clear the caramels to get the cherries down to the exits at the bottom of the board. 
The fish can be useful for clearing the bubblegum and sugar coats, but they don't help much with the caramels so don't waste moves getting fish at the end, use combos instead to clear the caramels.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


43 comments:

GloryB said...

I can’t believe there are no comments here. What am I missing? Can’t get this one. Not enough moves for me. Posting for luck.

Maks said...

1 comment? This is an impossible level. Posting for lucky board pls

Fred said...

Hello
Only 2 comments ?
2 days on this level
Very very difficult very frustrating
Can’t get it close
So need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks Cc

Fred said...

Impossible
Stop definitely

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

finding this very hard, need a lucky board especially to get rid of those last caramels

Bertiebassett said...

Got it down to one caramel on my first or second attempt but now getting nowhere close. Wish I'd bought the extra moves to finish now. Hopefully I'll get another lucky board soon.

JP said...

Awful level!
I can’t get close.
Need a very lucky board please!!!

JP said...

So… I’ve tried and tried.
Not lucky.
CC skills must be gone. Time for a break!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Raven73 said...

Simply not enough moves…… and how are there not any more comments on this than what there are. Play the first commentor said what am I missing

Pati said...

If I only had a hammer to get the last jelly

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I've just had a game where I had two sets of double colour bombs (!!) but still didn't come near winning - what do I need??

Paula said...

Very hard nowhere near to passing this level not even half the blockers gone. Not enough moves

Joy said...

Too many things to take care of in too few moves.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

RBlomquist said...

I also got down to one final caramel with three or four moves left the first couple of times I played. Then suddenly the fish lost all sense of direction. One might think they were programmed to tempt us to buy extra moves. But the king would never do that to his loyal subjects. PFLEASE!!

Lilly said...

Having a horrible time with this level! Pfl

cvbcb said...

Looks like the point is to hit for the fish as often as possible. Posting for Loch… Hope I’m not here to long

Lizard said...

Thought this would be an easy level but not the case. Posting for luck

MrsStanley said...

Help

Christine said...

Moeilijk🙁

Christine said...

Ik vraag mij af waarom de video die wij te zien krijgen in vele gevallen anders is dan die dat wij moeten spelen🤔

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else not getting their stickers? I won several games just today and not one sticker.

Chris said...

The fish are great until you need them at the end and then all of a sudden, they become dumb and don't help. So tired of this level. Posting for luck

Laura said...

As Cookie said, don't count on the fish to clear caramels. They will help with everything else though.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Susan said...

The fish don’t help much with the caramel, as Cookie said. Posting for luck please.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Help. Again. PFL

Tineke said...

Weer een drama! Dag 2 hoop dat jullie mij vandaag uit de brand helpen HELP ME

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Jonah said...

I've been stuck for days and days. Posting for luck again please

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Paulapops said...

4 days. What a joke

Ggs said...

23 moves, 2 Gummi dragons, 45 waffles and 44 bubblegums, by the time I collect the keys there aren't moves left to collect the waffles, posting for luck.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Bobsdoll said...

I can’t get anywhere near the rainbow candies. Please help!!!

SVA said...

Here we are again 🤬