Candy Crush Saga Level 9225 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9225 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9225 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. Making moves in the middle column will give some colourbombs, both from the dispenser at the top and from the licorice shells. If you can switch two colourbombs together at least once you will clear quite a lot of blockers and also grow the frog. Keep switching colourbombs together every chance you get.  Use the frog for clearing caramels as it will take off multiple layers.
The video starts with more moves but it is completed in 25 moves.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


13 comments:

KS said...

No one in this house will listen to me complain so I come here for some pity. I am not even getting close. Like most of the levels lately, not enough moves. The only way to pass is with a very, very lucky board. Would love to get all those color bomb combos like in the video. Please? Please? KS

Twins mom said...

@KS, Totally agree, I'm finding most on the levels lately, very frustrating and difficult to pass!
Seriously, one level this episode I was trying to pass for an entire day! All the fun has been taken out if this game and replaced with aggravation!

Tou52 said...

Posting for a miracle board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. Very difficult

Buffalo John said...

I agree with all the comments here. We just play for a lucky board, limited moves to play. It just isn't as much fun as it used to be. Posting for luck

Lcky said...

Need a lucky board please.

Lcky said...

lucky board Please.

Beachlover said...

This level is giving me a lot of trouble.I wish we could enjoy playing this game but its aggravating knowing you are going to be playing over and over until you get a lucky board. Hope I get a lucky board soon or it's time to move on.

mue said...

Impossible de mettre 2 bombes de couleurs ensembles marre ...

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

mue said...

pfffff j'ysuis toujours .....

Brown dog said...

Posting again for lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!