Candy Crush Saga Level 9229 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9229 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9229 is a multi task level, you have to collect caramel, blockers and jelly to complete the level. Work on clearing the cake to begin with, the fish will help with this so use combos to hit the fishing floats when you can. Once you have had enough fish there will be a UFO on the left, it is better to launch the UFO using a combo rather than waste a move on it. If you still have rainbow twists on the board the UFO will target them, otherwise it will target jelly.
There are not many moves now so you will have to make every one count. The more fish you can get by using combos the better as they will target jelly, but making a colourbomb combo will always be the best use of your moves. The moves have been reduced to almost impossible levels and at the time of writing there are no videos available so I will post the best one I can find and hope that the moves are increased in the future.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moves have been reduced to 27 compared to 43 in the video. Not even clearing half the board.

Anonymous said...

Video used all 43 moves to clear the level. How are we supposed to clear it in 27? Totally nonsense King developers.

Unknown said...

Not even close
I only have 27 moves, not 43
And not only this level, I think in the last 500 levels I had half the moves than it's wrote in the descriptions
I used to play this game for fun, but now I will most likely delete it

lisab said...

I really can't work out how this one is done. I have wasted extra lives and boosters, and still not got close.

David said...

Ridiculous level, it is totally impossible to clear the board in 27 moves. Even 40 moves will be hard!

Tou52 said...

I have 32 moves today, compared to yesterday's 27, where I was just one step to deleting CC!
But it's just as hard and impossible without a truckload of powerfull boosters and an extra lucky board.

Posting for a miracle board please, for me as well as everyone else πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Twins mom said...

These levels are just insanely difficult!
Plus, trying to advance in the winning streak is just a joke!

Buddy said...

Posting for luck and everyone else πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Unknown said...

There are only 24 moves instead of 40 moves. It's impossible to pass this level. Just waste of time and money.

Maks said...

32 moves here. Impossible. Posting for lucky board pls

mue said...

Je reste coincΓ©e Γ  quasi tous les niveaux , Γ§'est ennuyeux .....

Unknown said...

Help

Dkcc said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

forgetmenot said...

it's hard! Lucky board needed for sure

Mr D said...

Absolutely ridiculous level need at least another 10 movies and a lucky board to compete. This is getting so boring

cvbcb said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

cashel said...

Help Please !!!

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Unknown said...

PFL

Angie said...

Lucky board pls. Ty😘

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Cindy S said...

🀬🀬😧🀬