Candy Crush Saga Level 9255 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9255 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9255 is an order level, you have to collect caramel, licorice and cherries to complete the level. You will need to destroy the spawners, but to begin with the bubblegum from them will help to clear the sugar coats and licorice curls, so don't worry too much about them at the start. Just make sure you don't let the bubblegum take over the board too much.
You will get colourbombs dropping in the middle part of the board and if you are careful, or lucky, you may be able to switch two together. Colourbomb combos are always best and switching with a wrap will be the next best combo.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

Twins mom said...

I can't believe I'm the only person struggling with this stupid level!

Maks said...

1 comment??? This is impossible. Posting for lucky board pls

a-j said...

again horrible level. spend two days. very few moves for much more blockers

anonymous said...

you really need a double ball or ball wrap to get rid of the sugarcoating for this level. Otherwise not much chance.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Janesh said...

Terrible. Help

Bertiebassett said...

Getting nowhere close. Hoping for a lucky board soon.

Nic said...

Une matinรฉe a jouer sans s'approcher vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaรฎt ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Raven73 said...

Geeez!

Pati said...

Cb wrap seems to do best yet I have not passed it yet when which is ok bc it's just a game

Unknown said...

Help. Lucky board please

Bubbles said...

I have to say, I do appreciate how cc creates new challenges and ways to win special candies. They are a clever lot.

Dio said...

Lucky board pls ๐Ÿ€

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Help help please help me with this hard impossible level

Bink said...

I get so close and then it’s over. Limited moves are challenging. Wasted so many lives on this level

Anonymous said...

Need lucky board please.

Unknown said...

PFL

Carrie722 said...

Easier said than done. Kill the spawners. Right. PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

Helen said...

Impossible level, I even had dbl cb and still not come close too few moves and way too many blockers

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

Tblackmon said...

Impossible. Took away 5 moves too. Can’t even gor close. Need a miracle board!

Shirley Ragland said...

I've got the error message on this one. The piรฑata is the only way to win this, but the problems back again! So please help me on this super hard board! Thank You ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me said...

I don’t need a lucky board for this one I need a miracle . Way too few moves to be able to complete it without luck