Candy Crush Saga Level 9278 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9278 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9278 is an order level, you have to collect cherries and rainbow rapids to complete the level. You need to clear the blockers to collect the rapids and collecting the keys will unlock fishing floats. The fishing floats will give you the fish to unlock the cherries.
Colourbombs will drop from the dispenser at the top of the board and if you are careful, or lucky, you may be able to get two together to clear a layer from the whole board. Make as many combos as you can and you should be able to complete the level in a few tries. The video took 3 attempts to complete.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


17 comments:

Pascorp said...

Another impossible level. Posting for luck

mrsmcgoo said...

Not liking this level. Post for luck.

Luís Bernardo said...

I used the wheel and it helped a lot. Good luck everyone 🍀

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Very very difficult. I really need help

Tou52 said...

Difficult, I'm getting nowhere here 😖

Posting for a super lucky board please 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Sandy crusher said...

Thanks for the tip Luis, the wheel worked for me too. Good luck everyone

Jan said...

Really impossible for me. Pleas give me a very Lucky board or is this the end for me

Buddy said...

Posting for luck and a miracle board 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏

dghisar said...

Pfl

Twins mom said...

This level is just ridiculous once again!

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Lalit said...

Help

Carrie722 said...

Another level to beg to pass. Stop the madness

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Angie said...

Lucky board pls.ty🥰

Angie said...

Ty, much happier.