Candy Crush Saga Level 9280 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9280 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9280 is an order level, you have to collect licorice and caramel to complete the level. Wrapped candies are by far the best candies for this level, switch them with a colourbomb for the best results. The moves have been reduced since the level was released and it is now a very hard level to complete without boosters.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


19 comments:

Jh said...

Only have 24 moves not 41. Need 17 more moves and maybe can clear board. Posting for a lucky board. Thank you.

Jh said...

Thank you

Deedee1 said...

NOt enough moves. Posting for luck

Madre said...

Video has more moves. 8 color bombs. I only got 1. Guess the video was a lucky board.

Pascorp said...

Need luck...

Pascorp said...

Still waiting for luck..

Madre said...

Can't pass this. Need help.

Buffalo John said...

Total insanity ! Posting for luck

McT said...

Bottom line....a lot more moves or luck, luck, luck....need sumpin...

Raangle5 said...

Almost half the moves showing on all videos I've seen and more blockers. Really need a lucky board. Posting for luck☘️

Buddy said...

Posting for luck and a miracle board please

mue said...

Mais il y a que des niveaux comme ça !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is CRAP! What do you have to do to pass this? Hold a seance? Call a witch doctor? I'm using a lollipop hammer to hit myself over the head but I'm not paying King to constantly reduce moves to gouge money from us!

Patty123 said...

I'm not even getting close. Posting for luck.

forgetmenot said...

goodness me that's a lot of caramel! As for wrapped/colour bomb combs, well we can dream! Need a lucky board please

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Unknown said...

I admire Ian. He has quit more than 2000 times, but he is still on.

Laura said...

You mean Ian the Troll? Nothing admirable about Ian.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please