Candy Crush Saga Level 9317 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9317 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9317 is an order level, you have to collect rainbow rapids and licorice to complete the level. The frog is the secret to passing this level, you should uncover and grow it as soon as you can. Use the frog to clear licorice curls and licorice and use colourbombs to regrow it. You will get colourbombs dropping from the dispenser and also you should be able to make colourbombs once the board becomes clearer.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

Jeff Lopez said...

Posting 4 luck

Unknown said...

Only one comment for this game, it is so difficult. I can grow the frog quite easily but I can't clear the board. Help is neede please.

Ann

Wendy said...

This level is taking forever. Not enough moves.

Pati said...

Boring ass level

Pati said...

So I've played this level 11 times and each time I did worse. Could use many more moves but then how would 🤴 make any money

Pati said...

Day 3

Joy said...

This seems never ending to me. I wonder if they made it harder.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Teach said...

Lucky board please

Triggaleg said...

...and it's always a really boring lebel... PFL

Marie said...

Geluksbord nodig onmogelijk zo , te weinig zetten

Anonymous said...

Another boring level. Posting for luck

Laura said...

I passed by using the frog first in the bottom left and then the top left (if it is not cleared). After the UFO'S you will see what is left to be done. Since there are plenty of CB'S, I depended on the frog to do most of the work. Good luck!🍀

JB said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Unknown said...

This level has cost me the episode race and the weekly race. Fixed or wot💩.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

me said...

pfl

Carrie722 said...

Every level is impossible. Help. PFL

Anônimo said...

A mentirosa da Laura ataca novamente. A "dica" dela é um absurdo, usar o sapo no canto inferior esquerdo, depois no canto superior esquerdo, demonstra como ela é imbecil. Não adianta nada o que ela diz. Este nível é uma farsa.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Emma said...

Lucky board please