Candy Crush Saga Level 9534 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9534 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9534 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the ingredients to complete the level. First you need to collect a key to unlock the cherries, but try to do this at the same time as clearing caramel. The cherries will drop once unlocked and the exits are in the middle of the board so some cherries will leave the board as they move up the comveyor. A colourbomb combo will go some way towards collecting some of the cherries, but you will need several combos to clear the way for all the cherries. Although the cherries can get to the exits by moving up the conveyor, there are not enough moves to let them all do this so you need to clear the way for them to get to the exits at the bottom of them board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

Patty123 said...

No comments? I'm surprised.
I know what I'm supposed to do, but I can't do it! Posting for luck....

Patty123 said...

Thank you - that did it.... and the coconut wheel helped too!

forgetmenot said...

used up my coconut wheel, not getting very far, need a lucky board please!

PaGirl said...

How are there no comments??? This is literally impossible unless King gives you double color balls together. Why can't this game go back to being fair???

Yorkshire Lass said...

What’s it all about? I cleared the board, cleared all the cherries and it said out of moves as I had 3 cherries to get. Ridiculous 😩😩😩

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk weer.hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Heb halverwege geen uitgang.alleen onderaan.onmogelijk dus.help!!!@@

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - first time, I had one cherry left - downhill all the way since then!

Joy said...

Ooooh. Very frustrating.

jemkay said...

waiting waiting for the lucky board no other way to play this boring level

Pati said...

Same board but different. I have 3 keys and exits r along bottom not in middle like Cookie says

Pati said...

Ugh

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

MrsStanley said...

Help

Laura said...

TIP:
Wow! I cleared one column under a cherry dispenser and 24 cherries exited. Easy finish with 12 moves left after that.🍀

Ipml said...

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Unknown said...

I'm still laughing at how pathetic my attempts have been so far. Smh. HELP! PFL PFL PFL pfl pfl pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Helen said...

Boring level, still have 20 or more cherries to collect and no more moves, don't play so much any more.