Candy Crush Saga Level 9536 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9536 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9536 is a dual task level, you have to collect all the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries drop down the diagonal column in the middle of the board so the way has to be cleared for them. However the cherries should be collected as you work on clearing the jelly. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many powerful combos as you can, especially colourbomb combos. Use the conveyors to get the combos together if needed and don't try to save them as they could easily be destroyed as the conveyor moves.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


14 comments:

forgetmenot said...

I'm the only one finding this hard it seems, I need a lucky board please!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Kom niet in de buurt.geluksbord nodig

Unknown said...

Al 3 dagen vast op dit stomme saaie level.hoelang wachten op geluksbord ?????

rosereddragon said...

Oh, dear - I'm finding this really hard - can't get the blockers out. Posting for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Anonymous said...

Need to move ahead this one is taking me too much time…posting for luck.

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance for the help

Sindy said...

Help please help

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

send me the lucky video board, Please.
thanks ms. cookie for tips & You played level beautifully.

Marg said...

Lucky board please!