Candy Crush Saga Level 9538 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9538 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9538 is a dual task level, you have to clear the bonbons and the jelly to complete the level. You need to be able to make moves on both sides of the board and if you get stuck on one side it will be more difficult to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can. Stripe/wrap combos are one of the best combos as it will clear chocolate and jellies on both sides of the board. Colourbomb combos are also good but not as easy to make. The bonbons will be help to clear the chocolate when you hit them until they are cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



38 comments:

anonymous said...

Very hard level. Chocolate takes over too fast and blocks all your moves. Lots of luck!

old timer said...

I've been stuck on this level for 2 days. Using boosters doesn't help. Need luck, as usual.

forgetmenot said...

not an easy game, I need a lucky board please!

forgetmenot said...

the tips says colour bomb combos, I've played this several times and am yet to see 1 colour bomb!

jeanbean said...

Have been at this all day!
Help with more moves, boosters, and Luck!
Pleeese!

jeanbean said...

This is forking miserable, boring impossible!
Losing all patience. Even using boosters can’t get anywhere…
Come on,! Give me a break!

Christine S said...

Very hard level and wasted boosters.
Lucky board please!🤞🏼

JP said...

Terribly hard level.
second day no luck!
Need a very lucky board please!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

MichaelBlake said...

Thank you. Completed level on next try.

Unknown said...

Ellendig level.chocola komt veel te snel.onmogelijk zo.geluksbord aub

Unknown said...

Help

cc said...

I need another one just like the other one. Posting for luck please!!

rosereddragon said...

Perhaps fortunately, I don't have any boosters to waste! Posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

How dreary this is! Posting again for luck. And my 'season pass' isn't working properly, so I'm not even getting the chance to get boosters!!

Raven73 said...

Vicious 🤬

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!!

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Pati said...

Yes levels like this are soon 😴

cvbcb said...

Impossible! Definitely need the lucky board. PFL

cvbcb said...

Still here! Need super lucky board. I can’t even get one side done. Posting for Loch

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Lizard said...

Not getting very far. Need help to breake through

Triggaleg said...

pfl...as if anything else would help!

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please.

Anonymous said...

These levels becoming all the same, too many promotions and not enough moves. Very boring.
Posting for luck

Laura said...

Ridiculous level! Nearly impossible without in game boosters. I had all of the starting boosters and it still took me about 20 tries. Play fair, King!

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL. I’m not a Robin

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck