Candy Crush Saga Level 9568 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9568 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9568 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. First clear the bubblegum to allow candies to drop into the bottom left side of the board. These candies will drop through into the middle section once the blockers at the bottom are cleared and the licorice in the middle section. The spawner needs to be destroyed but it will spawn colourbomb bonbons which can be helpful for clearing the jelly. As with all jelly levels you will need to make as many combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Candycrab

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

forgetmenot said...

I keep thinking of that old song "if I had a hammer", if I did have one I could have won this game 3 times. Well I don't so a lucky board would be good please!

Maks said...

Again impossible. Posting for lucky board pls

Unknown said...

Publicando para el tablero de la suerte 🍀🍀🍀🙏🍀🙏🙏

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🍀🤞🍀

rosereddragon said...

Apart from the colour, I can't see much difference between hard levels and the rest . . . posting for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

cvbcb said...

Brutal episode! Not much skill needed just lucky boards. Never enough moves for what needs to be accomplished. PFL

jlrubas said...

Yep…just luck. Impossible otherwise

Unknown said...

PFL