Candy Crush Saga Level 9570 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9570 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9570 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The exits for the cherries are in the bottom right section so the cake has to be cleared as soon as possible. You will need a bit of luck with this level but you'll still need to look cartefully for the best moves. The colourbombs from the licorice shells drop through into the bottom section and with a bit of luck you will be able to switch them together to clear a layer from the board. Just about everything has to be cleared to collct the cherries but the cake is the most important.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

mue said...

Impossible d'effacer le gateau........ marre

Maks said...

1 comment only? I have 22 moves and do not know what to do actually. Posting for lucky board pls

Yorkshire Lass said...

This level should be described as a hard one or a dam nightmare. Don’t bother using a coconut wheel as it always lands where you can’t use it. I’ve got 3 hours free chocolate bomb which is proven to be no good also.

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Drama dit.niet eens in de buurt.hulp nodig

Joy said...

How do you get to the cake with all the sugarcoats.

Joy said...

I don’t think I can keep doing this. The sugar coats are too annoying.

Lilly said...

Good grief! I can't make any progress...pfl

Lilly said...

How is this not classified as nightmarish hard? Pfl

Lilly said...

I hate this game!!!!!!

cvbcb said...

Another crap level… Don’t waste your boosters. And you have to wait for the Lucky board. That’s the only way to finish this level. PFL

cvbcb said...

Still here… Stupid level can’t get anything close to getting the right side done. PFL definitely need the lucky board

Anonymous said...

Impossible…this is going to take a long time!! I am empty of boosters and gold bars, so lucky! NOT!

Laura said...

Had to wait for a lucky board

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Icooper said...

Pfl

bonita said...

Phooey another impossible level without a SUPER LUCKY BOARD--PLEASE gift me with that LUCKY board.
Help me pass.
thanks ms cookie for tips & video by the PRO J. Crush

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board