Candy Crush Saga Level 9619 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9619 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9619 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The first two moves will be switching the wrap combos to get started with clearing the bubblegum. Once the bubblegum is cleared you can treat this as you would any jelly level by making as many combos as you can to clear the blockers and get to the jelly. The spawners have to be cleared but they can be helpful while they are on the board as they will spawn wrap bonbons. Your combos should deal with the spawners as will the bonbons.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


24 comments:

mue said...

CoincΓ©e depuis deux jours ......pfffff

jeanbean said...

Need a break here!
Help!

Unknown said...

Where is that Lucky board?

Juj1942 said...

Getting really fed up with this level. Several times needing just one more move.

Els said...

Onze again I asking forum HELP.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I need a Lucky board.

Cheryl said...

Lucky board needed

Unknown said...

Niet normaal dit level.help!!!

Broomie said...

Seems like I'm on this forum begging for help on every level...help please

Broomie said...

Close..seems like i always have 4 left

Broomie said...

I'm getting pi$$ed!! It tells me at the top of the board i won prizes on the special chocolate box but when i tap to collect..server can't be found! This is couple days now!! Fix it please,I'd like my prizes before they're gone.

Raven73 said...

Been here for 5 hellish days now!!!!! Wtf I’m beyond aggravated!

Joy said...

Couldn’t even get it with boosters.

Joy said...

Why do I always have 8 left!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Trina said...

Omg I really need help with this one so a very lucky board would be very appreciated so πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€

Trina said...

That’s it I’m done with cc time to move on 😑😑after so long it’s not fun anymore when you get impossible levels πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine πŸ’Œ

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

If it is duidelijk a normal,level than Let it be A NORMAL LEVEL!!! I' m getting so sick en tired of KING!!!!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL